Martin Weinhoff, MD
- Residency – Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Internship – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Medical School – University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Undergraduate – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Long Island Ophthalmological Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- New York State Medical Society
Dr. Weinhoff is a board-certified ophthalmologist who has been practicing for over 40 years. He earned his medical degree at the University of Illinois, College of Medicine and went on to complete an internship at Montefiore Medical Center. He completed his residency in ophthalmology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Prior to residency, Dr. Weinhoff served in the U.S. Public Health Service.
Dr. Weinhoff is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Additionally, he is a member of a number of medical organizations including the New York State Ophthalmological Society, Long Island Ophthalmological Society, Nassau County Medical Society and New York State Medical Society.
Dr. Weinhoff offers patient appointments exclusively in the Hewlett office of Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island.