Bokkwan Jun, MD
Neuro-Ophthalmologist, Laser Cataract Surgeon and Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Bokkwan Jun, MD is an Ophthalmologist specializing in Neuro-ophthalmology and cataract surgery. Dr. Jun received his Bachelor of Preliminary Medicine from the College of Natural Science, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea. He went on to receive his medical degree from the College of Medicine, Hanyang University in Seoul, Korea. Dr. Jun completed his residency training as Chief Resident in the Neurology division at St. Louis University in Missouri, Chief Resident in Ophthalmology at the Hanyang University Medical Center in Seoul, Korea and his Clinical Fellowship in Neuro-ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Jun has presented original research at national and international ophthalmological conferences and has written for multiple publications including the Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology and The Journal of the Missouri State Medical Association.
• American Board Certified in Neurology
• American Board Certified in Ophthalmology
• Member of NANOS (North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society)
• Assistant Professor, Mason Eye Institute, University of Missouri, MO
Education and Training
• Fellowship — Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
• Residency — St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
• Internship — St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
• Medical School — College of Medicine, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
• Undergraduate — College of Natural Science, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea