Corneal Specialist and Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Fellowship – New York University, New York, NY & North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY
- Residency – New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill-Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY
- Internship — Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY
- Medical School — McGill University, Faculty of Medicine, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Undergraduate — Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- New York State Ophthalmology Society
Sima Doshi, MD, is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in cornea, external disease and comprehensive ophthalmology. Dr. Doshi received her bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She received her medical degree and a masters in surgery from McGill University School of Medicine in Montreal, Canada. Dr. Doshi completed her residency training at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill-Carnell Medical Center where she was chief resident in her final year. She completed her fellowship in Corneal, External Disease and Refractive Surgery from New York University and North Shore University Hospital.
Dr. Doshi has had numerous publications in the fields of cornea, dry eye, and refractive surgery and has participated in several multicenter clinical trials. She has also participated in the clinical teaching of resident ophthalmologists. Dr. Doshi is a member of several professional societies including the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery and New York State Ophthalmology Society and has been awarded the fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Sima Doshi, MD, is an associate in Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island, OCLI, an eye care group consisting of over 30 eye doctors and surgeons representing a broad spectrum of specialties in ophthalmology and optometry, with 14 locations throughout Long Island.