- 2860 Long Beach Road
- Oceanside, NY 11572
- Phone: (516) 593-7709
- Fax: (516) 887-8380
- Monday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
OCLI Oceanside is situated where Long Beach Road and Lincoln Avenue meet, at the “Lighthouse.” We offer off-street parking and an easily accessible entry.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
Providers at this Location:
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, we have a single floor building including wheelchair ramps, and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items, animals, with the exception of guide dogs, and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in the the kiosk and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- How do I find the practice?
- OCLI Oceanside is situated where Long Beach Road and Lincoln Avenue meet, at the “Lighthouse.”