It is normal to have questions surrounding what to do when you’ve been diagnosed with a cataract. Read more to learn about the different types of cataract surgery options available today. You’ve been told you have a cataract. Now what? You start hearing about different options for how you may see after the surgery and… Read More
- This March Marks The 30th Anniversary Of The First Laser Vision Correction Procedure Performed In the World
- 6 Ways Diabetic Patients Can Improve Their Eye Health
- Q&A with OCLI: LASIK or Cataract Surgery?
- Q&A with OCLI: Headaches and Eye Strain
- Q&A with OCLI: What age is too young to have cataract surgery?