Peter J. Breingan, M.D.
Comprehensive Ophthalmologist & Laser Cataract Surgeon
Education and Training
- Undergraduate – The College of Holy Cross, B.A., Biology, Pre-Med
- Medical School – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Internship – Winthrop University Hospital
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Ophthalmology
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Associate Adjunct, Department of Ophthalmology, New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Attending Surgeon, Ocular Trauma Service, New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Assistant Attending, Department of Ophthalmology, Lenox Hill Hospital
Peter J. Breingan, M.D. is a board-certified ophthalmologist. He received his Undergraduate degree, B.A. (Biology Pre-Med), from College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA. Dr. Breingan earned his Medical Doctor Degree from SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn.
Dr. Breingan completed an Internal Medicine Preliminary Internship from Winthrop University Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine. He completed an Ophthalmology Residency Program from the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, Department of Ophthalmology.