Marta McKeague, MD
Cornea, Laser Cataract & Refractive Surgeon
- Fellowship — Wills Eye Hospital Philadelphia, PA
- Residency — Wills Eye Hospital Philadelphia, PA
- Internship — NY Hospital of Queens, Flushing, NY
- Medical School — Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Undergraduate — Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Marta McKeague, MD, is an ophthalmologist specializing in cornea and cataract surgery. Dr. McKeague received her bachelor’s degree in Biology (Accelerated BS/MD Program) from Drexel University in Philadelphia. She went on to receive her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Dr. McKeague completed her residency training in ophthalmology as well as her fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia.
Dr. McKeague has presented original research at national and international ophthalmological conferences and has written for multiple publication including Current Opinion in Ophthalmology and Review of Ophthalmology. She was also a contributor to the seventh edition of the Wills Eye Manual.
Dr. McKeague offers patient appointments in the Lynbrook and Valley Stream offices of Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island.