Allison Angelilli, MD, FACS
Glaucoma & Laser Cataract Surgery
Allison Angelilli, MD, FACS received her undergraduate degree from Cornell University and her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. She completed her internal medicine internship and residency at New York University Medical Center/Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital followed by a clinical glaucoma fellowship at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Angelilli is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at The Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and Northwell Medical Center where she plays an active role in resident education and research. She has authored numerous peer-reviewed articles on the diagnosis and management of glaucoma.
She is a member of numerous state and local societies, including the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Glaucoma Society, the New York Glaucoma Society, the Ophthalmic Laser and Surgery Society and Women in Ophthalmology, and she is the past president of the Long Island Ophthalmologic Society. Dr. Angelilli is a Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology, Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and Fellow of the American Glaucoma Society.
Her clinical interests include the medical and surgical management of adult and pediatric glaucoma utilizing the latest technological treatment options including selective laser trabeculoplasty, trabectome, Kahook Dual Blade goniotomy, Xen implantation, trabeculectomy with and without Express shunt, Baerveldt implantation, and Ahmed Valve implantation. She also specializes in small incision and femtosecond laser cataract surgery with
premium intraocular lens implantation.
- Fellowship: New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York, NY
- Residency: New York University Medical Center/
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, New York, NY
- Internship: New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Undergraduate: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, Fellow
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Diplomate
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American Glaucoma Society, Fellow
- Long Island Ophthalmologic Society, Past President
- New York Glaucoma Society
- Ophthalmic Laser and Surgery Society
- Women in Ophthalmology