- 2000 North Village Avenue, Suite 402 , Ryan Medical Arts Building
- Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- Phone: (516) 766-2519
- Fax: (516) 766-3714
- Monday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Exit 19 south off the Southern State parkway. Pull into the main entrance of Mercy Hospital and follow the directory signs that say “Ryan Medical Arts Bldg”. The office is located on the 4th floor, Suite #402
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
Providers at this Location:
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is Peninsula Blvd. The building is located within grounds of Mercy Hospital. Turn into the hospital entrance then follow the signs to the Ryan Medical Arts Building. Use the main entrance to access the building.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps, handrails on the staircases, an elevator and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home. OCLI is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot. We offer a partially-covered drop-off for patients.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.