- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 711 Stewart Avenue , Suite 160
- Garden City, NY 11530
- Phone: (516) 500-4200
- Fax: (516) 500-4124
- Monday: 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
We are located on the set side of the building, opposite the BJ’s and the LA Fitness. Our parking lot is next to the McDonalds. Please enter thru the 2nd blue awning that has the letters OCLI on it.
Botox and Juvederm Special Offer: $150 off your treatment
Schedule your appointment today for a Botox and Juvéderm treatment and receive $150.00 off your service. Treatments must be performed on the same day and patients must sign up to join Brilliant Distinctions.
* Offer valid 11/01/2018 – 12/31/2018
* Offer expires 12/31/2018
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
Providers at this Location:
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in our on-site parking lot. We offer a covered drop-off for patients.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-streets to the practice are Clinton Ave. (Glen Cove Rd.) and Ring Rd. (Quentin Roosevelt Blvd.). Public transportation to the practice is accessible via the LIRR train in Mineola. The building is located next to McDonalds. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign on the front of the building. Use the entrance at Suite 160 (the blue awning that says “OCLI.”
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive at the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.