- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 4 Technology Drive , Suite 150
- East Setauket, NY 11733
- Phone: (631) 941-1400
- Fax: (631) 941-1476
We are closed today
- Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Conveniently located in the medical park off of Nesconset Highway in East Setauket.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your ID, insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, legal documentation necessary for your exam (ex. Power of Attorney). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our spacious waiting room while you undergo any necessary tests.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is Belle Meade Road. The building is located near Seatauket Auto Body on the corner of Belle Meade and Nesconset Highway. Turn right at the first light on Belle Meade onto Technology Drive to reach the practice. Use the front entrance to enter the building.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive at the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in at our self-serve kiosk or check in with the Patient Care Coordinator. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 90 minutes.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes handicapped-accessible facilities, wheelchair ramps and handrails, though there is no need to climb stairs to access our office. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in our on-site parking lot.