Jordan Skyer, OD
- Residency – Dimock Community Health Center, Roxbury, MA
- Doctorate — State University of New York, College of Optometry, New York, NY
- Undergraduate — State University of New York, Binghamton, NY
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member Suffolk County Optometric Society
- Member Ocular Nutrition Society
Jordan Skyer, OD, is a board-certified optometrist specializing in medical eye care, including well-vision care, postoperative refractions, contact lens fitting, double-vision correction and postoperative surgical care. Dr. Skyer was educated at the State University of New York in Binghamton, New York. He earned his Doctorate from the State University of New York’s College of Optometry. Dr. Skyer completed his post-doctorate residency in Primary Care and Ocular Disease at the New England College of Optometry in Boston. He was a Clinical Professor at the SUNY College of Optometry and became Chief of the New York University Optometry/Ophthalmology Health Center.
Dr. Skyer lectures on ocular nutritional health and has been a member of the Ocular Nutrition Society since its inception. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
Dr. Skyer offers patient appointments exclusively in the Huntington office.