- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 125 Oakland Avenue , Suite 101
- Port Jefferson, NY 11777
- Phone: (631) 828-7100
- Fax: (631) 828-7171
- Monday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Across the street from Mather Hospital when coming through the North Country Road entrance& the first left after the Port Jefferson Railroad tracks when heading north on route 112.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, medical records, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in front of the building and on either side of the building. We offer a covered drop-off for patients.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in at the kiosk and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 ½ - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is North Country Road. The building is located across the street from Mather Hospital. The practice is within walking distance of the LIRR Port Jefferson station. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign on the side of the building. Use the side entrance below the OCLI sign to access the building.