- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 649 Broadway
- Massapequa, NY 11758
- Phone: (516) 798-1411
- Fax: (516) 798-0362
- Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Located on the corner of Broadway and Massachusetts Ave – across from Orlin and Cohen. North of the Broadway Nursery and South of Mario Pizza.
Botox and Juvederm Special Offer: $150 off your treatment
Schedule your appointment today for a Botox and Juvéderm treatment and receive $150.00 off your service. Treatments must be performed on the same day and patients must sign up to join Brilliant Distinctions.
* Offer valid 11/01/2018 – 12/31/2018
* Offer expires 12/31/2018
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot.
- How do I find the practice?
- We are located at the corner of Massachusetts Ave. and Broadway, across from Orlin & Cohen, just south of Mario’s Pizza and north of Broadway Nursery. We are located 1 mile north of the Massapequa train station. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign on the south, east and north sides of the building. Use the patient entrance on the west side of the building in the parking lot to access the building.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 – 1 ½ hours, depending on the type of appointment.