- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island - Glaucoma Consultants of Long Island
- 4212 Hempstead Turnpike
- Bethpage, NY 11714
- Phone: (516) 731-4800
- Fax: (516) 731-4805
- Monday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
4212 Hempstead Turnpike is a stand-alone building located directly across the street from Burger King and diagonal from St. Joseph Hospital. The office is located in between Island Trees Automotive and Dental 365.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1-2 hours, longer for glaucoma patients.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is Steward Avenue. The building is located across the street from Burger King. Use the front entrance to enter the building.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps, handicap-accessible facilities and the building is one story. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free. There is an on-site parking lot and an overflow parking lot around the corner on Seitz Dr.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our spacious waiting room while you undergo any necessary tests.