Surajit Saha, MD
Cornea, Laser Cataract & LASIK Surgery
Surajit Saha, MD is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in advanced cataract surgery, LASIK, and corneal transplantation. He also provides comprehensive ophthalmology services, including routine eye exams.
As a Johns Hopkins and Cleveland Clinic trained surgeon, Dr. Saha offers cataract patients the best and most advanced technology for laser cataract surgery and advanced intraocular lenses. This includes toric and multifocal lens implants that eliminate or reduce a patient’s need for glasses after cataract surgery. His fellowship training in LASIK allows him to offer freedom from glasses and contact lenses to candidate patients. He also specializes in all forms of corneal transplantation, including PKP, DALK, DSAEK, and DMEK. Dr. Saha’s specialty comprises numerous other services, including dry eye management, corneal cross-linking for keatoconus, and ocular allergy testing.
Dr. Saha has been included in Super Doctors: Rising Stars 2018 and 2019. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Saha offers patient appointments exclusively in the Rockville Centre office of OCLI.
- Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery: The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Residency In Ophthalmology: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Internship: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Undergraduate: Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- High School: Stuyvesant High School, New York, NY