- 70 East Sunrise Highway , Suite 400
- Valley Stream, NY 11581
- Phone: (516) 374-4199
- Fax: (516) 295-5303
We are open today until 4:00 pm
- Monday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We are located in the 5 story white building with 2 stories of outdoor cover parking near the 7-11 on Sunrise Highway in Valley Stream.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- How do I find the practice?
- The practice is located 1 block south of Sunrise, off Rockaway Ave. The building is located behind Staples. Use the front or back entrances to access the building.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps, handrails on the staircases, an elevator and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in on the clip board and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 – 1.5 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot at the rear of the building.