- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 330 Old Country Road , Suite 100
- Mineola, NY 11501
- Phone: (516) 739-6600
- Fax: (516) 739-6620
We are open today until 5:30 pm
- Monday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Ours is a blue glass building across street from Cherry Valley apt complex.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in on-site parking lot behind the building. We offer a covered drop-off for patients in the parking lot behind the building.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is Franklin Ave. The building is located at the beginning of the residential area. The nearest subway stop is the Mineola station. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign on the front of the building. Use the entrance in the parking lot to access the building.