Manhattan/Upper East Side
- 132 East 76th Street , Suite 2D
- New York, NY 10021
- Phone: (212) 505-2151
- Fax: (212) 505-7271
- Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Located near the corner of 76th Street and Lexington Avenue, around the corner from Lenox Hill Hospital, we are located in the gray brick building with the green awning.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the type of appointment.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items, pets (other than seeing eye dogs) and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room with your permission or wait in our waiting room.
- Where can I park?
- Park in the paid parking lot on 75th Street between Park Avenue and Lexington Avenue.
- How do I find the practice?
- The practice is located around the corner from Lenox Hill Hospital. The nearest cross streets are Park Avenue and Lexington Avenue. We are accessible via the #6 train to 77th Street. Use the entrance at 132 E. 76th Street with the green awning.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- There are no ramps, so patients in wheelchairs will require assistance entering the building. Our office is not wheelchair accessible and the outside door is not automatic. We do have an elevator in the building and handrails on all staircases.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.