- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 1355 Northern Boulevard , Suite 300
- Manhasset, NY 11030
- Phone: (516) 627-3232
- Fax: (516) 365-1893
- Monday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Located in the same parking lot as Citi Bank and Apple Bank across the street from Marshalls. The building is a big white church building.
Botox and Juvederm Special Offer: $150 off your treatment
Schedule your appointment today for a Botox and Juvéderm treatment and receive $150.00 off your service. Treatments must be performed on the same day and patients must sign up to join Brilliant Distinctions.
* Offer valid 11/01/2018 – 12/31/2018
* Offer expires 12/31/2018
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps, handrails on the staircases, an elevator and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot behind the building.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.