Huntington (Park Ave.)
- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 755 Park Ave , Suite 100
- Huntington, NY 11743
- Phone: (631) 223-0400
- Fax: (631) 421-2689
- Monday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
We are located just west of the intersection of Park Avenue and Broadway in the medical building. The building is located across from the intersection of Partridge Ln and Park Avenue.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that we can check you in and have you complete the necessary paperwork. You will sign in at the front desk. Appointments usually last approximately 1 hour, depending on the type of appointment.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-streets to the practice are Partridge Road and Park Avenue. Public transportation to the practice is accessible via the train to Huntington. The station is 1 mile from the practice. The building has a large sign on the front lawn that says “755.” The building has a “Huntington Eye Care” sign. Use the entrance at the back of the building via the parking lot.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free. The parking lot entrance is to the right of the building and the parking lot is behind the building.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our spacious waiting room.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps and handicapped-accessible facilities. The building is one story, so there are no stairs or elevators. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork (if needed), copayment, medication list, all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers) and contact lenses (including boxes, vials or blister packs). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.