Huntington (E Jericho)
- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island - Precision Eye Care
- 1700 East Jericho Turnpike
- Huntington, NY 11743
- Phone: (631) 462-2020
- Fax: (631) 462-2227
We are open today until 7:00 pm
- Monday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
We are across the street from St. Vincent Depaul Thrift store, next to the KIA service center. Going EAST on E. Jericho Tpk, if you hit the Dix Hills Diner you have gone too far. Heading WEST if you hit Park Avenue (Wendy’s) you have gone too far
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps, handrails on the staircases and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is Deer Park Ave. The building is located across the street from the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store. There is Precision Eye Care sign on the front of the building. Use the front main entrance to access the building.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 hour, depending on the type of appointment.