- 189 Forest Avenue , Suite 2C
- Glen Cove, NY 11542
- Phone: (516) 674-3000
- Fax: (516) 674-3017
- Monday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Located on the 2nd floor in the Stop & Shop plaza on Forest Ave. Entry to the 2nd floor medical suites can be easily accessed by walking through the double glass doors, next to a hair salon. There is an elevator which brings you up to suite 2C.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps, handrails on the staircases, an elevator and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the Stop & Shop on-site parking lot. We offer a covered drop-off for patients.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-streets to the practice are Walnut Road and Kirkwood Road. The building is located within the Stop & Shop plaza on the second floor. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign on the front of the building (hidden behind a tree). Use the glass double doors between the Cardsmart store and hair salon to enter the building.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.