- 155 W Merrick Road
- Freeport, NY 11520
- Phone: (516) 379-3062
- Fax: (516) 379-4680
We are closed today
- Monday: 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Tuesday: 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Located to the east of the intersection of Merrick Road and S. Ocean Avenue, we are located in the yellow building on Merrick Road next to McDonalds.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps, handrails on the staircases, an elevator and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- How do I find the practice?
- The practice is located across the street from the Freeport post office and next door to McDonalds. The nearest cross streets are South Ocean Avenue and Bergen Street. We are located .3 miles from the Freeport LIRR station, and the closest bus stop is the N4 (NICE BUS) that stops at Guy Lombardo and Merrick Road. Use the front or back entrance to access the building.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 30-40 minutes, depending on the type of appointment.