- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 30 Merrick Avenue
- East Meadow, NY 11554
- Phone: (516) 812-8678
- Fax: (516) 812-9213
- Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
We are located in between the Bristol and Borelli’s pizzeria parking lot (behind TD bank) in a stand alone building. Cross streets are Hempstead turnpike and Merrick Avenue.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps at the back entrance of the building and handicapped-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot and there are handrails on all staircases.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free, and we have a valet on certain days. (Tipping is optional.) There is an on-site parking lot and a covered drop-off location at the front of the building.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 - 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is Park Avenue. The building is located near the fire station. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign on the front of the building. Use the front or back entrance to enter the building.