1. Cataract Surgery is Painful Cataract surgery may make a patient anxious, as any surgery would, but it shouldn’t hurt. After anesthesia is given to the patient, the surgeon will numb the eye. Once the eye is completely numb, the surgeon will perform the cataract surgery. The surgeon will remove the clouded, hard lens within… Read More
- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island, OCLI, Relocates East Meadow Office to Expand Facility to Accommodate Patient Needs.
- OPHTHALMIC CONSULTANTS OF LONG ISLAND BROADENS ITS PATIENT SERVICE FOOTPRINT BY PARTNERING WITH HUNTINGTON EYE CARE
- Dr. Donnenfeld Shares His Insights on the Safety of LASIK Eye Surgery with Men’s Health
- OCLI Broadens its Patient Service Footprint by Partnering with Eye Care Associates/ Glaucoma Consultants of Long Island
- The Ophthalmologist Power List – Dr. Eric Donnenfeld