Steven Davis, MD
- Education — University of South Florida
- Internship — United States Public Health Service San Francisco California
- Medical School — University of Alabama
- Undergraduate — Adelphi University
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York State Ophthalmology
- Long Island Ophthalmology Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- New York State Medical Society
Steven R. Davis, MD, is a board certified ophthalmologist in OCLI’s Freeport location. Dr Davis graduated from Adelphi University, Garden City, New York, in 1972 and attended medical school at the University of Alabama. He received his medical degree in medicine and surgery in 1975 and completed his internship in the United States Public Health Service in San Francisco, California. Continuing his education, Dr. Davis completed his residency in ophthalmology at the University of South Florida in 1979. Dr. Davis has been a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology since 1981. He specializes in comprehensive ophthalmology on diabetes, glaucoma, and macular degeneration. As well as routine eye examines.
Professional societies that Dr. Davis is associated with include the American Academy of Ophthalmology, New York State Ophthalmological Society, Long Island Ophthalmological Society, Nassau County Medical Society, Medical Society of the State of New York, and New York State Ophthalmological Society. Dr. Davis has been board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology since 1981.
Dr. Davis offers appointments exclusively in the Freeport office of OCLI.