Ronald J. LoPinto, MD
Comprehensive Ophthalmologist & Laser Cataract Surgeon
- Residency – Long Island Jewish Medical Center/North Shore University Hospital
- Medical School – New York Medical College
- Undergraduate – Manhattanville College
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
Ronald J. LoPinto, MD, is a board certified ophthalmologist. After receiving his degree in biology from Manhattanville College he went on to get his medical degree from New York Medical College. After graduating, Dr. LoPinto completed a residency in ophthalmology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center/North Shore University Hospital.
Dr. LoPinto has several publications and is an active member of both the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Medical Association.
Dr. LoPinto offers patient appointments exclusively in the Plainview office of Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island.