Peter M. Brennen, MD
Medical & Surgical Diseases of the Retina, Vitreous & Macula
Peter M. Brennen, MD is a board-certified Ophthalmologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of retinal, macular, and vitreous disorders. He received his Undergraduate degree, B.A. (Microbiology), from the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Brennen earned his Medical Doctor Degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Dr. Brennen completed his Medicine Internship from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, where he participated in the UPMC Eye Center mobile outreach clinic and the Guerrilla Eye Service. He completed an Ophthalmology Residency Program from the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine, where he gained experience performing pneumatic and laser retinopexy. Dr. Brennan completed his Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery with the Charles Retina Institute and the University of Tennessee College of Medicine.
- Fellowship – Charles Retina Institute and the University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Medical School – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine01
- Internship and Residency – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Pittsburgh
- Attending Physician, Retina Associates
- Instructor, University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Associate Editor, Seminars in Ophthalmology
- Research Associate, UPMC Eye Center