Mario Fracassa, MD
- Fellowship — Cornell Medical Center/New York Hospital
- Residency — Nassau County Medical Center/New York Hospital
- Medical School — New York Medical College
- Undergraduate — St. John’s University
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- New York State Medical Society
- Long Island Ophthalmological Society
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- American Ophthalmological Society
- American College of Surgeons
Mario Fracassa, MD, is a board certified ophthalmologist. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College. After finishing his ophthalmology residency, he went on to complete a fellowship program in retinal services at Cornell Medical Center/New York Hospital.
Dr. Fracassa is an active member of many medical societies, including the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Medical Association, New York State Medical Society, Long Island Ophthalmological Society, New York State Ophthalmological Society, Nassau County Medical Society, American Ophthalmological Society and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Fracassa offers patient appointments exclusively in the Plainview office of OCLI.