Chad Hummel, MD
Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Laser Cataract & Refractive Surgery
Chad Hummel, MD, is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in corneal disease and surgery, refractive surgery, cataract surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology. Dr. Hummel received his bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies (Medical Scholars Program) from the University of Delaware. He received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. Dr. Hummel completed his residency training in ophthalmology at the University of Florida ‐ Jacksonville, and completed his fellowship in Refractive, Cataract and Corneal surgery from The Eye Institute of West Florida.
Dr. Hummel is a member of several professional societies including the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
Dr. Hummel offers patient appointments exclusively in the Massapequa office of OCLI.
- Fellowship — The Eye Institute of West Florida, Largo, FL
- Residency — University of Florida – Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- Internship — Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE
- Medical School — Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Undergraduate — University of Delaware, Newark, DE
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery