- 732 Old Country Road
- Plainview, NY 11803
- Phone: (516) 822-3911
- Fax: (516) 822-3983
- Monday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Plainview OCLI is located approximately 0.5 miles West of the 135 Seaford –Oyster Bay EXPWAY. We are located on the north side of the Old Country Road, at the Central Park Plaza with large parking lot visible from the street next to 700 building.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive at the time of your scheduled appointment, not earlier, so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the kiosk. If you need to arrive early, please let the Receptionist know, and we will look at the schedule to see if we can accommodate an earlier appointment. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork when you arrive. Appointments usually last up to 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is Maple Gate. The building is located near Central Park Plaza, next to the Zwanger-Pesiri lot. The practice is accessible via the Hicksville LIRR, 50-minute walk or 12-minute taxi ride. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign above the door and on the self-standing signboard by the street. Use the main entrance to access the building.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot. We offer a partially-covered drop-off for patients.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers), contact lens parameters and the list of questions you have for the doctor. Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room. Patients who will be seeing a retina doctor will require a driver since their eyes will be heavily dilated.