- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 360 Merrick Road , 3rd Floor
- Lynbrook, NY 11563
- Phone: (516) 593-7709
- Fax: (516) 887-8380
- Monday: 8:00 am – 4:45 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
OCLI Lynbrook is located at the corner of Columbus Drive and Merrick Rd. Across the street from Lynbrook Town Hall and diagonally across the street from Regal Cinemas.
Botox and Juvederm Special Offer: $150 off your treatment
Schedule your appointment today for a Botox and Juvéderm treatment and receive $150.00 off your service. Treatments must be performed on the same day and patients must sign up to join Brilliant Distinctions.
* Offer valid 11/01/2018 – 12/31/2018
* Offer expires 12/31/2018
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
Providers at this Location:
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the on-site parking lot.
- How do I find the practice?
- The practice is located between Plandome Rd. and Shelter Rock Rd. The building is located in the Citibank parking lot. The practice is accessible via the LIRR train station on Plandrome Rd. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign on the building when you enter the parking lot. Use the front or back entrances to access the building.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- Yes, we offer free wi-fi at this location.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-streets to the practice are Merrick Rd. and Columbus Dr. The building is located diagonally across from Lynbrook Movie Theatre (Regal Theatre). We are walking distance from the Lynbrook train station. There is an Ophthalmology Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) sign on the front of the building (hidden behind a tree). Use the entrance at the back of the building to access the building.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps, an elevator and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items, animals, with the exception of guide dogs, and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in the the kiosk and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.