- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
- 1705 Broadway , Suite 3
- Hewlett, NY 11557
- Phone: (516) 593-4443
- Fax: (516) 593-4446
- Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am – 11:00 am
- Friday: 8:30 am – 11:00 am
- Saturday: 8:30 am – 11:00 am
- Sunday: Closed
OCLI Hewlett office is located 1 mile south of Sunrise Highway RT-27. Down the block from Grant Park & across the street from 7-11 on Broadway and across the street from Nassau County Police department - 4th precinct on Sheridan Ave.
Complimentary LASIK Consultation
We are offering complimentary LASIK consults with 0% financing for up to 24 months on the procedure.
- May I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- You are welcome to bring a family member or caretaker with you to your appointment. They are welcome to join you in the exam room or wait in our waiting room.
- What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Be sure to bring your insurance card(s), referral paperwork, copayment, medication list, and all eyeglasses you currently wear (including readers). Please leave valuables, personal items and items that make a lot of noise at home.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is free in the Stop & Shop on-site parking lot. We offer a covered drop-off for patients.
- How do I find the practice?
- The closest cross-street to the practice is Sheridan Ave. The building is located near the Nassau County 4th Precinct and across the street from 7-11 on Broadway. We are located in the Five Towns Medical Center building. Use the main entrance to access the building.
- Is your location handicap accessible?
- Yes, the building includes wheelchair ramps and handicap-accessible facilities. We have handicapped parking spaces available in the parking lot.
- I’m a new patient. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can sign in and present your insurance card at the front desk. We will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Appointments usually last approximately 1 - 2 hours, depending on the type of appointment.
- Do you offer free wi-fi?
- No, we do not offer free wi-fi at this location.