Cataract & Refractive Surgery and Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Residency — Nassau County University Medical Center
- Medical School — Loyola University of Chicago
- Undergraduate — St. John’s University
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- President – Suffolk County Ophthalmologic Society
Jack Oats, MD, is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in general ophthalmology, cataract surgery and refractive surgery. Dr. Oats received his bachelor’s degree from St. John’s University and completed graduate studies at both St. John’s University and Hofstra University. He received his medical degree from Loyola University of Chicago and completed a residency in general surgery at Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago.
Dr. Oats then completed an ophthalmology residency at Nassau County University Medical Center. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.