Comprehensive Ophthalmologist, Cataract & Refractive Surgeon
- Residency – Long Island Jewish Medical Center/North Shore University Hospital
- Medical School – New York Medical College
- Undergraduate – Manhattanville College
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
Ronald J. LoPinto, MD, is a board certified ophthalmologist. After receiving his degree in biology from Manhattanville College he went on to get his medical degree from New York Medical College. After graduating, Dr. LoPinto completed a residency in ophthalmology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center/North Shore University Hospital.
Dr. LoPinto has several publications and is an active member of both the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Medical Association.
Dr. LoPinto is a partner at Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island, OCLI, an eye care group consisting of over 30 eye doctors and surgeons representing a broad spectrum of specialties in ophthalmology and optometry, with 14 locations throughout Long Island.