Cataract & Refractive Surgery and Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Fellowship — Dr. Charles Bechert in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Residency — St. Vincent’s Medical Center in New York City
- Medical School — New York Medical College
- Undergraduate — University of Notre Dame
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Long Island Ophthalmologic Society
- Nassau County Academy of Medicine Section on Ophthalmology
- New York Keratorefractive Society
Robert Broderick, MD, is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in cataract, LASIK and comprehensive ophthalmology, including glaucoma treatment. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame and his medical degree from New York Medical College. Having served his internship and residency in ophthalmology at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in New York City, Dr. Broderick went on to complete a prestigious two-year fellowship in cataract and laser surgery with noted ophthalmologist Dr. Charles Bechert in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Dr. Broderick is currently an attending ophthalmologist at St. Francis Hospital and Island Eye Surgicenter. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Dr. Broderick served as the vice president of the New York State Ophthalmological Society, where he has also been a board member for over ten years. He is the past president of the Long Island Ophthalmological Society and the Nassau County Academy of Medicine Section on Ophthalmology. In addition, he is a past president of the New York Keratorefractive Society, and he has shared his experience in laser vision correction procedures as a lecturer both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Broderick offers patient appointments exclusively in the Manhasset office of Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island.