Laser Cataract Surgeon and Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Fellowship – Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
- Residency — New York University/Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, New York, NY
- Internship – Lenox Hill Hospital, New York
- Medical School — University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Undergraduate — Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
Adam Bloom, MD, is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in corneal disease and surgery, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, and comprehensive ophthalmology. Dr. Bloom graduated summa cum laude from Harvard University in Cambridge. He completed a medical internship at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York. Dr. Bloom received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed his residency training in ophthalmology at the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital at New York University, and completed his fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at Nassau University Medical Center.
Dr. Bloom has authored numerous scientific publications, which have appeared in leading ophthalmology journals. Dr. Bloom is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Bloom offers patient appointments exclusively in the Huntington location.