When you were little, did your parents ever tell you that if you crossed your eyes for too long they would stay that way forever? Or that if you eat plenty of carrots your vision will improve? These are common myths many people are told about their vision. Sometimes, we receive so much information that… Read More
- This March Marks The 30th Anniversary Of The First Laser Vision Correction Procedure Performed In the World
- 6 Ways Diabetic Patients Can Improve Their Eye Health
- Q&A with OCLI: LASIK or Cataract Surgery?
- Q&A with OCLI: Headaches and Eye Strain
- Q&A with OCLI: What age is too young to have cataract surgery?