If you are living with diabetes then you know there are many risks that come along with it. Diabetes can lead to nerve and kidney damage and it can also seriously compromise the health of your eyes. Fortunately, there are ways you can proactively take control of your health and reduce your risk for diabetic… Read More
- This March Marks The 30th Anniversary Of The First Laser Vision Correction Procedure Performed In the World
- 6 Ways Diabetic Patients Can Improve Their Eye Health
- Q&A with OCLI: LASIK or Cataract Surgery?
- Q&A with OCLI: Headaches and Eye Strain
- Q&A with OCLI: What age is too young to have cataract surgery?