Q: Is there anything that I can do to prevent glaucoma as I get older? A: Glaucoma is actually the second-leading cause of blindness in the entire world. Glaucoma is often referred to as a “silent thief of sight” because it is estimated that the disease affects over 4 million Americans, yet only about half… Read More
- This March Marks The 30th Anniversary Of The First Laser Vision Correction Procedure Performed In the World
- 6 Ways Diabetic Patients Can Improve Their Eye Health
- Q&A with OCLI: LASIK or Cataract Surgery?
- Q&A with OCLI: Headaches and Eye Strain
- Q&A with OCLI: What age is too young to have cataract surgery?