The retina is the light-sensitive layer of tissue that lines the inside of the eye, almost like film in a camera. It is responsible for sending visual messages through the optic nerve to our brain. If your retina detaches, it is lifted or pulled from its normal position, and vision loss can occur. If not… Read More
- This March Marks The 30th Anniversary Of The First Laser Vision Correction Procedure Performed In the World
- 6 Ways Diabetic Patients Can Improve Their Eye Health
- Q&A with OCLI: LASIK or Cataract Surgery?
- Q&A with OCLI: Headaches and Eye Strain
- Q&A with OCLI: What age is too young to have cataract surgery?