What Do You Know About Presbyopia (pres·by·o·pi·a)? It’s a fact: everybody gets old. It seems turning 50 comes with a bouquet of black balloons, corny jokes and strange health complications. Our body begins to change…and sometimes it frustrates and betrays us. Your eyes are no exception. They age as your body ages and changes. A… Read More
- This March Marks The 30th Anniversary Of The First Laser Vision Correction Procedure Performed In the World
- 6 Ways Diabetic Patients Can Improve Their Eye Health
- Q&A with OCLI: LASIK or Cataract Surgery?
- Q&A with OCLI: Headaches and Eye Strain
- Q&A with OCLI: What age is too young to have cataract surgery?