1. Cataract Surgery is Painful Cataract surgery may make a patient anxious, as any surgery would, but it shouldn’t hurt. After anesthesia is given to the patient, the surgeon will numb the eye. Once the eye is completely numb, the surgeon will perform the cataract surgery. The surgeon will remove the clouded, hard lens within… Read More
- This March Marks The 30th Anniversary Of The First Laser Vision Correction Procedure Performed In the World
- 6 Ways Diabetic Patients Can Improve Their Eye Health
- Q&A with OCLI: LASIK or Cataract Surgery?
- Q&A with OCLI: Headaches and Eye Strain
- Q&A with OCLI: What age is too young to have cataract surgery?